The Assistant Director of Cost Accounting and Analysis is responsible for assisting the University with the interpretation and application of cost principles related to sponsored award activities.
The Assistant Director of Cost Accounting and Analysis has responsibility for:
- Calculating and negotiating the federal reimbursement rate for Facilities and Administrative (F&A) expenses incurred in support of sponsored research and other sponsored projects.
- Providing rate development guidance for the units that provide goods or services primarily to internal University operations that include federally funded grants/contracts (i.e. service centers).
- Compiling and submitting data for the annual NSF HERD Survey and other ad-hoc expense reporting.
- Reviewing effort reports and communicating with Principal Investigators and Department Administrators to facilitate timely certification.
- Providing guidance to the campus on cost principles related to Post-Award activities as outlined in federal regulations.
The Assistant Director of Cost Accounting and Analysis is located at…
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Amy Steinly-Marks, Assistant Director of Cost Accounting and Analysis
Administration Building, 4th Floor
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250