Plant Accounting oversees inventory, debt management, and all aspects of capital projects.
I. Policies and Procedures
II. Inventory Control Forms
***NOTE: the following forms have been moved to DocuSign on 12/2/2019, for a more streamlined electronic signing process: Addition, Disposition, Listed Incorrectly, Lost, Recorded in Error, Stolen, Traded-In, Transfer, Vendor Replacement of Equipment.
- Click here to begin the DocuSign/RT process.
- Choose the appropriate selection in the Reason for Adjustment dropdown menu.
- Click here to check the custodian and approver name (if applicable) for a department in the custodian list. You can also find this list by looking at the useful links on the top right of the DocuSign page.
- After entering the names, look up the department by the department number or name. After selecting the department from the list, click the Next button.
- The forms will populate with the necessary fields and prompt you with required fields. There may be attachments required. The link to add attachments can be found at the bottom of the form.
- When complete, submit for approval.
The following form will still only be accepted in paper format:
III. Property Custodian
The property custodian list can be found here.